M.S. - Economics
Hunter College, New York, NY - 2004
B.S. - Economics and Finance
University of Texas at Dallas - 1999
University of Texas at Dallas [2007–Present]
- Excellent computer skills. Familiar with Windows XP, Microsoft Word, EXCEL, ACCESS, STATA, SAS, JCL, and Time Sharing Options (TSO).
- Experienced in regression analysis, including a thesis study concentrating on the relationship between education, obesity, and its effects on wages in the U.S.
- Excellent communication skills. Speak fluent Russian.
- Dr. Irving Hoch, Ph.D., Professor of Economics and Political Economy, UTD, (972) 883-2928
- Dr. Randall Filer, Ph.D, Professor of Economics, Hunter College, (212) 772-5499
- Norma Masella, Manager, Insurance Services Office, (201) 469-2314
WORK HISTORY6/1/98-1/12/06 - Data Analyst. Insurance Services Office, Jersey City, NJ.
2/98-5/98 - Internship at AMRESCO Research, Dallas, TX.
- Primary responsibilities include: writing circulars (entails analysis of trends and programming skills), reviewing other staff s circulars, and responding to clients' inquiries.
- Provide customized data requests to insurance companies. Responsibilities include: writing preliminary proposals for clients, creating programs to extract data, preparing final reports, and responding to clients' inquiries.
- Conduct phone surveys to determine clients' needs.
1/98-5/98 - Internship at Fox, Twerdahl, Lehmann, & Co. Mergers and Acquisition Advisory Firm, Dallas, TX
- Collected information on real estate markets, economic trends, capital market trends, companies.
- Accessed a variety of databases, including: the lntemet, Bloomberg, REIS, Jamison, RFA, Claritas, FW Dodge, and Dun & Bradstreet.
8/97-12/97 - Internship at U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Dallas, TX.
- Executed acquisition candidate information projects for clients and actively participated in buying and selling of companies.
- Provided clients with calculated statistical infomation, such as: CPI, PPI, Employment and Earnings, ECI, and other.
- Researched and resolved client inquiries regarding market values and market trends.